2114RE:LOOKING FOR FASHION STYLIST FOR PHOTO SHOOT and VIDEO SHOOT

  • dorothydominique@ymail.com
    Sep 30, 2013
      Hello,

      My name is Dorothy Dominique I am a creative director and event producer in San Francisco. I am looking for a stylist for this Thursday October 3rd, I am working with a club owner as their creative director and I will producing a production club event. We are putting together a trailer and photo shoot for the event. I am looking for a stylist that can create edgy looks for the models. If you are looking to add to your portfolio this would be a great time. If you are truly interested and would like more details please contact me at the contact information listed below.

      Respectfully,
      Dorothy Dominique
      www.dorothydominiquepresents.com
      dorothydominiquepresents@...