2111Support the Save CCSF Coalition!

  • fashiondepartmentccsf
    Oct 1, 2013
      Greetings Students, Faculty, and Supporters of CCSF,

      Please show your support by donating whatever you can to the SAVE CCSF Campaign follow this link:

      More about Save CCSF Coalition:
      Save City College of San Francisco Coalition is a coalition of students, classified staff, faculty and members of the San Francisco community. We stand for justice and equity in the educational system.

      Our Mission is to retain City College of San Francisco as a college that offers affordable and quality education that is open and accessible and addresses the needs of the diverse community in San Francisco.

      We are fighting against the assault on public education. We are fighting against the downsizing and privatizing of a resource that serves the most vulnerable communities.

      For more information:
      www.saveccsf.org