2108New Brooks Brothers Flagship!!!

  • Helen Kay
    Sep 11, 2013
      Come and check out our new & fabulous Brooks Brothres West Coast Flagship store, located at 240 Post Street, right next to Cartier.

      This Fall we have great selection for both Men & Women. Check out our Black Fleece collection designed by Amercian designer, Thom Browne.

      Our Red Fleece collection are great for back-to-school. And with our famous Non-Iron shirt, as Oprah's called "The Great White Shirt" is a great piece to add to your wardrobe, whether is for your day to day work or your upcoming internship.

      So come on in and shop with us, and I look forward to seeing everyone. Feel free to contact me at anytime to set up an appointment for a wardrobe session.

      In additon, to all students, just bring in your student's ID while you shop and you'll receive 15% student discount on any regular priced items.

      Kay Wong
      Union Square
      240 Post Street
      San Francisco, CA 94108