2106RUTI Boutique hiring for full time & part time positions!

  • fashiondepartmentccsf
    Sep 19, 2013
      JOB DESCRIPTION:

      RUTI is a fast growing women's contemporary clothing company with well established boutiques in Santa Monica, San Francisco, and Palo Alto.

      We are searching for experienced, self-motivated, committed, dependable, responsible Stylist/Sales Associates for full and part time positions.. This is a great opportunity to join a fun and successful fashion house and expand together to new horizons.

      Our stylists strive to not just make sales, but to help every woman be inspired and find amazing clothes that make them feel and look great. Ruti employees are as unique and fashionable as the brand itself. We seek out individuals who enjoy challenges and can contribute diversity and creativity to growing the company.

      If you are passionate about your work and the retail industry, can demonstrate an ability to develop customer relationships, be a team player in a result driven and thoughtful environment, we would love to hear from you.

      All candidates should have:

      * Previous experience working in women's fashion boutique environment
      * Ability to interact with customers and clients in a sales-minded but still upbeat, composed, and honest manner
      * Professional work ethics
      * Excellent knowledge of fashion trends with a strong sense of style and esthetics
      * A team player, with high energy and positive can do attitude
      * Excellent communication skills
      * Ability to work without supervision in a fast paced environment
      * Availability to work weekends and evenings
      * Experience with POS systems

      Special requirements:

      While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to assist clients. The employee is occasionally required to climb and balance, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.

      Responsibilities:

      * Provide fashion and styling advice to sophisticated professional women
      * Build relationships with our clients
      * Maintain a high level of visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
      * Assist with marketing initiatives

      In return for your hard work and dedication you will be entitled to fantastic benefits including but not limited to:
      * Exceptional product discounts
      * Competitive wages
      * Career and personal development

      All qualified candidates are welcomed to apply by sending a Cover Letter and Resume or better yet stop by our stores to see if we are the right fit for you. Please specify which store you are applying for. Visit our websitewww.rutiboutique.com to learn more about us.
      https://www.facebook.com/ rutiboutique