2101CCSF Fashion Design student's new company is on Kickstarter!

  • claremariem
    Aug 20, 2013
      Hello, excellent classmates,

      Some of you know me from Design-track classes over the last couple years, and if you were in Creating a Garment Business in Fall '13, you probably remember how excited I was about starting Scout's Honor Clothing Co.

      Well, it's happening! I've been working my booty off all year and am now in my final week of a Kickstarter  campaign. It's been really exciting, and it's going well, but it's gonna come down to the wire. (Right now we've got 6 days and about $2000 to go.) If you can help me make my goal by spreading the word or even chipping in a few bucks, I would ever so grateful. I would probably even make you cookies! AND you'd be helping the CCSF Fashion Department look great! (Which we all know it is.)

      If you want to know more about my story, here's a nice interview with an old friend , complete with a shout-out to CCSF.

      You guys are the best! See you in class! (Grading, Copying RTW, and Fitting for me right now...)

      Yours,
      Clare