Bilingual Alcohol/Drug counselor (redwood city)
- cwenzl@... has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.
Visit the posting at
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/hea/2575427818.html to contact the
person who posted this.
Bilingual Alcohol/Drug counselor
Date: 2011-08-31, 11:01AM
El Centro de Libertad, The Freedom Center is looking for a State
certified bilingual Spanish/English speaking alcohol/drug counselor.
We are a nonprofit agency that provides recovery services in South San
Mateo County and on the coast in Half Moon Bay. Applicant must have
completed and posess a Certificate from CAADAC or CAADE and have a
minimum of two years working with alcohol and drug recovery. Applicant
will provide direct support, referrals and treatment to clients seeking
sobriety, and work with all clients including relapse prevention,
aftercare and domestic violence. Successful applicant is expected to
1. Assessment for referral to detox and/or level of treatment
2. Work with all clients in all phases, including mental health
3. Provide individual sessions in accordance with treatment plan.
4. Facilitate primary alcohol and drug education and process groups.
5. Works in collaboration with community agencies as requested ie,
schools, mental health etc.
6. Maintain client files and related documents.
7. Other duties as requested by supervisor.
Must have two years minimum working in the substance abuse field. Must
have at least two years clean and sober if a recovering person. Must
maintain certification status through ongoing trainings and education.
Compensation: Excellent pay with full benefits and a 403-B retirement
This is at a non-profit organization.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or
Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/hea/2575427818.html
this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to: