[ccsf-drug] Fw: A crucial deadline

  • steve morgenstern
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2010

      One more opportunity for commonsense drug policy.  If tobacco and alcohol are legal--and kill more than all illicit substances combined, surely it is absurd to have marijuana remain illegal--thus providing law enforcement one more opportunity to potentially ruin someone's life and future via arrest for responsibly using this plant (as the vast majority do).

      Let us work together to make this world a better place. Let us be guided by Reason, Compassion and a strong commitment to Justice, Equality and Human Rights

      Quotes for the day from history changers

      Martin Luther King, Jr.:

      *Life's most urgent question is: what are you doing for others?

      *Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

      *We have guided missiles and misguided men.

      Noam Chomsky:

      *States are not moral agents, people are, and can impose moral standards on powerful institutions.

      *The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people.