Fw: Project Censored - participating campuses

  • Bill Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010
      YES!

      Let us work together to make this world a better place. Let us be guided by Reason, Compassion and a strong commitment to Justice, Equality and Human Rights

      Quotes for the day from history changers

      Martin Luther King, Jr.:

      *Life's most urgent question is: what are you doing for others?

      *Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

      *We have guided missiles and misguided men.

      Noam Chomsky:

      *States are not moral agents, people are, and can impose moral standards on powerful institutions.

      *The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people.