FW: Invite to June Healing Drumming Circle at Instituto Familiar De La Raza

  • Craig Wenzl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi All,
      Just want to make sure you all have received this...
      -Craig

      Craig Wenzl
      Associate Director
      Drug & Alcohol Studies
      Health Education and Community Health Studies Department
      City College of San Francisco
      50 Phelan Avenue, C363
      San Francisco, CA 94112
      Office:  415.452.5159
      Email:  cwenzl@...
      Website:  http://www.ccsf.edu/hlthed

      "Melba Smith" <msmith@...> 06/02/08 7:55 AM

      Good Morning All,

      There will be a Drumming Circle on:

      June 22nd from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
      Instituto Familiar de la Raza
      2919 Mission Street
      San Francisco, CA  94110

      For those of you who've never experienced them they are powerful healing experiences.

      Melba E. Smith
      Training Coordinator
      Walden House, Inc.
      520 Townsend Street