JOB: DUI Program Coordinator (san rafael) $50,000 - $55,000
DUI Program Coordinator (san rafael)*** SEND EMAIL OF INTEREST TO: vxx4h-3999769342@... ***
DUI Program Coordinator
Administer the Marin County DUI Program with an enrollment of 800+ clients per year. Supervise a staff of 10-15 full and part time certified or licensed alcohol/drug counselor professionals to conduct intake, assessment, education, individual and group counseling sessions. Supervise the administrative staff to ensure timely enrollment, payments, participation, and completion of individuals with court or DMV orders to complete a DUI program. Coordinate with the courts and DMV reporting enrollees' participation and compliance in the program.
Job duties include:
• Stay in compliance with Title 9 regulations.
• Ensure timely enrollment, payments, and participation.
• Ensure that the courts and DMV are notified of participant enrollment and completion.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records. Complete all evaluation reports and record-keeping paperwork.
• Ensure that staff is available to facilitate all scheduled activities-- Intakes (including assessments), Education and Groups.
• Monitor enrollments and client census to have the needed number of Education and Group sessions scheduled.
• Meet with clients to conduct Financial Assessments.
• Monitor and support staff in following established procedures, standards, and program requirements, including all forms of documentation.
• Work with program director, with staff input, to establish reasonable program goals and outcome requirements. Identify opportunities and barriers to program development.
• Track program outcomes and participate in evaluation.
• Monitor and evaluate staff performance. Participate in hiring and training new staff.
• Provide direct services to clients, organizations and community as required within program.
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with program collaborators, including other treatment facilities within and outside of BACR.
• Participate in substance abuse outreach activities and advocacy for treatment services as appropriate. Promote program's services as appropriate.
• Participate in required meetings including individual supervision, coordinator and staff meetings, trainings, events, etc.
At least 4 years continuous experience working in substance abuse field
Experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team
Certified AOD counselor or licensed counseling professional
Experience working with DUI programs
Previous supervisory experience
Additional Requirements: Clean DMV record; documentation of vehicle insurance; Results of agency-required fingerprinting background must not reveal prior violent or serious felony convictions within the last five years or any child molestation crimes.
This is a full-time, Monday through Friday, 40 hour per week position. Hours may vary, but will generally be between 10 am and 8pm. Evenings required.
This is a program of Bay Area Community Resources. Visit our website at www.bacr.org.
Please send letter of interest and resume in the body of the email. Do not send attachments. NO ATTACHMENTS WILL BE OPENED. DO NOT CONTACT THE HR DEPT.
*** TO RESPOND, SEND AN EMAIL TO: vxx4h-3999769342@...
- Compensation: $50,000-55,000.00 (DOE) plus benefits.
- This is at a non-profit organization.
Associate Director of Drug & Alcohol Studies
Health Education Department
City College of San Francisco
50 Phelan Avenue, Mailbox MU353 (Office MU301B)
San Francisco, CA 94112
24-Hour Program Information Line: 415.452.5924
Visit Our Yahoo Group: