THANK YOU everyone for your support at the Town Hall meeting!

  • Craig Wenzl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 9:19 AM

      Hi All!

      This is just a quick note of THANKS to all of you who showed your support for City College and the Drug & Alcohol Studies Program at the Town Hall meeting on July 18th, as well as those of you who wanted to participate but did not have a chance.  VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

      Thank you to student representative RICHARD BRIDGES, who came to the meeting and provided eloquent testimony in defense of City College!  Richard, we very much appreciate YOU!

      Enjoy the rest of your summer!  I will see many of you soon!

      -Craig

      Craig Wenzl
      Associate Director of Drug & Alcohol Studies
      Health Education Department
      City College of San Francisco
      50 Phelan Avenue, Mailbox MU353 (Office MU301B)
      San Francisco, CA 94112
      Office:  415.452.5159
      Email:  cwenzl@...
      Website:  http://www.ccsf.edu/das
      24-Hour Program Information Line:  415.452.5924
      Visit Our Yahoo Group: