CLASSES START NEXT WEEK - Read this message please!

  • Craig Wenzl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013
      Happy New Year!

      EVERYBODY:  This is just a quick note to remind everyone that classes start on MONDAY, JANUARY 14.

      *COHORT STUDENTS:  Your classes this semester will be on Thursdays, so your first day of class is THURSDAY, JANUARY 17.

      I'm back in the office on Monday, January 14, so if you have questions, check in with me by email (best way), phone, or stop by MU-301.

      See you all soon!
      Craig

      *************************************
      Craig Wenzl
      Associate Director of Drug & Alcohol Studies
      Health Education Department
      City College of San Francisco
      50 Phelan Avenue, Mailbox MU353 (Office MU301B)
      San Francisco, CA 94112
      Office: 415.452.5159
      Email: cwenzl@...
      Website: http://www.ccsf.edu/das
      24-Hour Program Information Line: 415.452.5924
      Visit Our Yahoo Group:
      http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/ccsf-drug