JOB: Counselor for BAART Programs (downtown / civic / van ness)

  • Craig Wenzl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2012

      Counselor for BAART Programs (downtown / civic / van ness)

      Date: 2012-06-01, 11:43AM PDT
      Reply to: vztpr-3051284601@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      BAART Programs is seeking a regular full-time Counselor at our Market Street clinic in San Francisco

      -Provide counseling and case management services.
      -Keep accurate records to insure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, as well as accreditation standards.
      -Act as our patients' liaison with entire program.

      -At least two years of counseling experience.
      -An AA degree in Psychology or similar field or a certificate in alcohol and drug counseling from an accredited agency.
      -Substance abuse counseling experience and an advanced degree are preferred.

      What We Offer:
      -Fully paid health insurance, which includes medical, dental, and life insurance
      -Paid time off, which includes major holidays, birthday holiday, vacation and sick time
      -Paid lunch hour (full hour)
      -A 401(k) plan
      -Commuter check benefits.
      -Early work hours, and a business casual work environment.

      Our Mission

      BAART Programs' mission is to provide people with cost-effective, comprehensive substance abuse treatment and other health care services at its clinics or through community linkages, and to make such services available to as many people as possible who seek them. By doing so, BAART Programs can foster the health, happiness, longevity, and self-reliant, responsible behavior of those individuals, help them recover from substance abuse, and benefit our communities.

      We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer.

      To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to:

      Attn: Clinic Director
      1111 Market St.
      San Francisco, CA 94103

      or fax to 415-863-7343

      or submit via email using the Reply-to email address for this ad.
      Craig Wenzl
      Associate Director of Drug & Alcohol Studies
      Health Education Department
      City College of San Francisco
      50 Phelan Avenue, Mailbox MU353 (Office MU301B)
      San Francisco, CA 94112
      Office: 415.452.5159
      Email: cwenzl@...
      Website: http://www.ccsf.edu/das
      24-Hour Program Information Line: 415.452.5924
      Visit Our Yahoo Group: