Textbooks for Spring 2012

  • juststep
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2011
      Hello Everyone,

      I am need of the following textbooks, if you have them and would like to let me use them, rent them, or purchase please let me know.

      Thank you
      Carla Graham

      Hlth 103 Community and Group Forums- FOUNDATIONS FOR COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER 9th Ed

      Hlth 79B Advanced Field Work- ADDICTION COUNSELOR'S DESK REFERENCE 5th Ed

      Hlth 73 Case Mgmt/Individ Intervention - FUNDAMENTALS OF CASE MGMT..4th Ed

      please respond to mscarla@...