Quick message from Craig

  • Craig Wenzl
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2007
      Hi All,

      (1) I'm testing the Yahoo Group by sending this message

      (2) The only people on this list so far are Tandy, me, Dee-Dee, Philip, Sal, Edith, Bruce and Mena. Soon I am planning to create a flyer so that you can invite students in the program to join the list. That way, if I need to send out an important announcement to everyone (including students), I will be able to with ease.

      (3) I'm out of the office today, in case you're wondering where I am.

      That's all,
      Craig

      Craig Wenzl
      Associate Director
      Drug & Alcohol Studies
      Health Education and Community Health Studies Department
      City College of San Francisco
      50 Phelan Avenue, C363
      San Francisco, CA 94112
      Office: 415.452.5159