Re: How is the Peninsula doing with YJTBs?

  • westlog
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2004
      Howdy BuckyDef,

      I've read about the YJTBs but haven't seen any listed around here.
      It might be that I don't know where to look. It would be quite
      nifty to find one of those.

      Jenny and I are almost finished with two caches to put out and three
      more TBs. We'll get those out this week is the creek don't rise

      We're making a nice TB that will fit into the Microcache we put
      together from BigGeeks Central Coast Seedbank (tnx agn biggeeks).
      We have the penny part together and found a neat item as a TB to
      commemorate Fort Ord and the 7th IDL that we'll launch when we hide
      it.

      73 to all and take good care from WestLog, Jenny and Rick ;-)