Re: [CCGC] Re: Geocaching Muggles

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2005
      They have actual geocacher PIRATES in San Diego that vandalize caches or steal travel bugs and leave ransom notes!  My sis lives down there and she says it really ruins the game for her.  As a result many caches placed in San Diego are extremely difficult to solve puzzle caches or multi-caches.

      - Chickasaw

      Susie <susie@...> wrote:

      That's awful. The lack of respect in our times really saddens me. Let's hope they stay down
      south and don't come up to the Central Coast. -Coralgeo