Fwd: new look to yahoo group pages

  • Susie Cochran-Marquez
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2005
      In case you hadn't noticed, Yahoo has changed the look and design of
      their Groups' pages. See what you think.
      -Susie
      ---------------
      The Ocean weeds out, from all the races of mankind that come upon it to
      make a living, a certain type of person. This type of person stays
      with the ocean, and the rest are cast back ashore to deal with the land
      people.

      -Dr. Wilbert Chapman
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2005
        --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, Susie Cochran-Marquez <susie@s...> wrote:
        > In case you hadn't noticed, Yahoo has changed the look and design of
        > their Groups' pages. See what you think.
        > -Susie
        > The Ocean weeds out, from all the races of mankind that come upon it
        > make a living, a certain type of person. This type of person stays
        > with the ocean, and the rest are cast back ashore to deal with the
        land
        > people.
        >
        > -Dr. Wilbert Chapman

        Hey, I like it. the brief description of the post acts as a tickler to
        get you to look at them. Good Work Guys and Dolls. SLOIGO