New Hollister Caches

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2005
      Hi All,

      I have hidden two new caches in Hollister: Australia-Down Under
      GCN3WB and Hollister Air Strike 1 Base GCN3WC. Both are getting
      good reviews. Air Strike 1 is 4" diameter by 7" tall and can
      accomodate some larger items though I am told it is currently full.
      It has seen at least two travel bugs. and I will be placing a third
      on Sunday night. I have several more in the planning phase
      including a much larger one. Happy Caching, Peace and Harmony SLOIGO