leads on custom rubber stampmakers?

  • Susie Cochran-Marquez
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12 8:12 AM
      I've finished my design for my Coralgeo rubber stamp for letterboxing
      and hybrids, but am having trouble locating a custom stampmaker around
      the Central Coast. Does anyone have any good leads? If not around here,
      perhaps you know of a good mail-order place on the web?

      Any ideas are appreciated,
      -Susie
      ----------------
      Geologists inhabit scenes that no one ever saw, scenes of global sweep,
      gone and gone again, including sea, mountains, rivers, forests, and
      archipelagoes of aching beauty rising in volcanic violence to settle
      down quietly and then forever disappear.

      -John McPhee
    • Stephanie Bryant
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12 8:16 AM
        Do you want it handmade? If so, check out the Letterboxing-usa Y!
        group and LbNCA (northern CA letterboxers)-- there are quite a few
        skilled artisans on both lists.

        --
        Stephanie Bryant
        mortaine@...