How is the Peninsula doing with YJTBs?

  • cdjm03
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2004
      Hi all,

      I've picked up one (maybe two if I get out today) Yellow Jeep TBs this weekend in the
      SF area. Have you guys seen many on the Monterey peninsula yet? I know that quite a
      few (okay, well maybe a hundred or two) are circulating around the East Bay, Marin
      and San Jose areas up here already and don't want Monterey to be left out. Should I
      hang onto them and bring them down next weekend, or move them along up here?

      BuckyDef
    • westlog
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2004
        Howdy BuckyDef,

        I've read about the YJTBs but haven't seen any listed around here.
        It might be that I don't know where to look. It would be quite
        nifty to find one of those.

        Jenny and I are almost finished with two caches to put out and three
        more TBs. We'll get those out this week is the creek don't rise

        We're making a nice TB that will fit into the Microcache we put
        together from BigGeeks Central Coast Seedbank (tnx agn biggeeks).
        We have the penny part together and found a neat item as a TB to
        commemorate Fort Ord and the 7th IDL that we'll launch when we hide
        it.

        73 to all and take good care from WestLog, Jenny and Rick ;-)