Post Your Favorites (New Bookmark Feature on GC.com)

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2005
      Here's a start on my favorites in Monterey:

      http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=c1b2097c-a050-43c0-
      a5ab-479a3342ac65

      I'd be curious what other people put together (particularly for Santa
      Cruz and Scott's Valley area)
    • Gabrielle
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2005
        Just so you'll know, if you are not a Premium Member of www.geocaching.com you will not be able to view any bookmarks list.  Since this feature is new since yesterday, I just started playing around with it to plan my next geocache outtings.  I had not thought to compile a favorites list. Neat idea.

         The Santa Cruz Geocaching Association is in the process of voting for the  "Best of Santa Cruz Geocaching Awards" and I would be happy to share the results with CCGC if you want.

        - Chickasaw (of ynots4)