Poll results for ccgca

  • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2005
      The following ccgca poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: New Year, a new poll.
      "What prompted you to join this group
      for Central Coast Geocachers?"

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Wanted to meet (or keep in touch with) other geocachers in the Monterey Bay area and exchange ideas., 4 votes, 23.53%
      - To hear about new geocaches and geocaching events in this area., 4 votes, 23.53%
      - To learn more about the sport and using my gps., 1 votes, 5.88%
      - To read what local geocachers are saying and doing., 4 votes, 23.53%
      - I wanted a chance to share my geocaching experiences with others., 2 votes, 11.76%
      - I cannot geocache very often so I want to be part of a forum that will keep me involved between cache hunts., 1 votes, 5.88%
      - None of the above., 1 votes, 5.88%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ccgca

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/