Re: [CCGC] Re: Name your closest to home caches and did you hide any?

  • Stephanie Bryant
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
      I can't even think of who I could ask for that. My aversion to it has
      something to do with something I supposedly did while drunk, which I
      do not remember, but which my friends have found not-so-subtle ways to
      tease me about.

      So, I think not.

      But someone should do a Scotts Valley cache centered around the cool
      movies at locally-owned DVD To Go, in my opinion. Much better
      selection of the indie films, and their prices are very competitive.

      --Stephanie

      On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:06:15 -0800 (PST), Gabrielle
      <go2garrett@...> wrote:

      > Maybe we do, maybe we don't. But we are in Scotts Valley. The Chasing Amy
      > cache is a nice hike that our family enjoyed, btw. Maybe you can get
      > someone else to watch the movie and collect the answers for you!
      >
      > - Chickasaw (of ynots4)
      >
      > Stephanie Cottrell Bryant <mortaine@...> wrote:
      >
      > Ones closest to my house that I haven't found:
      >
      > Chasing Amy (never going to do this one-- I hate that movie)
      > Sky Park Micro View (I tried on Saturday, but didn't find it)
      >
      > I think ynots4 must live just down the street from me.
      >
      > --mortaine

      Stephanie Bryant
      mortaine@...
      http://www.mortaine.com
    • jesus_hiding_place
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
        Home coordinates: in Marina, CA

        Closest to home caches:
        .2 mi - Close to Home by jesus_hiding_place *mine!*
        .5 mi - Johnny Cache by Biggeeks
        .6 mi - K - CACHE by C&MMorris
        .8 mi - Central Coast Seedbank (RELOADED! 8/15) by biggeeks

        JHP
        Psalm 32:7