Re: [CCGC] Re: Name your closest to home caches and did you hide any?

  • Stephanie Bryant
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
      Nah, I'm in Scotts Valley (so are the 2 caches I listed). My husband
      goes up to Hollister to go 4-wheeling pretty regularly, but I don't
      know if I've ever even been.

      --Stephanie

      --
      Stephanie Bryant
      mortaine@...
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
        I can't even think of who I could ask for that. My aversion to it has
        something to do with something I supposedly did while drunk, which I
        do not remember, but which my friends have found not-so-subtle ways to
        tease me about.

        So, I think not.

        But someone should do a Scotts Valley cache centered around the cool
        movies at locally-owned DVD To Go, in my opinion. Much better
        selection of the indie films, and their prices are very competitive.

        --Stephanie

        On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:06:15 -0800 (PST), Gabrielle
        <go2garrett@...> wrote:

        > Maybe we do, maybe we don't. But we are in Scotts Valley. The Chasing Amy
        > cache is a nice hike that our family enjoyed, btw. Maybe you can get
        > someone else to watch the movie and collect the answers for you!
        >
        > - Chickasaw (of ynots4)
        >
        > Stephanie Cottrell Bryant <mortaine@...> wrote:
        >
        > Ones closest to my house that I haven't found:
        >
        > Chasing Amy (never going to do this one-- I hate that movie)
        > Sky Park Micro View (I tried on Saturday, but didn't find it)
        >
        > I think ynots4 must live just down the street from me.
        >
        > --mortaine

        Stephanie Bryant
        mortaine@...
        http://www.mortaine.com
      • jesus_hiding_place
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
          Home coordinates: in Marina, CA

          Closest to home caches:
          .2 mi - Close to Home by jesus_hiding_place *mine!*
          .5 mi - Johnny Cache by Biggeeks
          .6 mi - K - CACHE by C&MMorris
          .8 mi - Central Coast Seedbank (RELOADED! 8/15) by biggeeks

          JHP
          Psalm 32:7