Re: [CCGC] Re: Name your closest to home caches and did you hide any?

    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 31, 2005
      Hi Stephanie,
      I am on San Juan Rd. in Hollister.  I have not placed any caches yet, but have several planned.  I do not have anyone to cache with yet around me.  I am new at this and have only attempted to find SBC2 and Casa de Cache but no luck on either one.  I could not find a link to the Chasing Amy cache.  Are you indeed in Hollister?  Peace and Harmony.  Bear

      Stephanie Cottrell Bryant <mortaine@...> wrote:

      Ones closest to my house that I haven't found:

      Chasing Amy (never going to do this one-- I hate that movie)
      Sky Park Micro View (I tried on Saturday, but didn't find it)

      I think ynots4 must live just down the street from me.

      --mortaine

    • Stephanie Bryant
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
        Nah, I'm in Scotts Valley (so are the 2 caches I listed). My husband
        goes up to Hollister to go 4-wheeling pretty regularly, but I don't
        know if I've ever even been.

        --Stephanie

        --
        Stephanie Bryant
        mortaine@...
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
          I can't even think of who I could ask for that. My aversion to it has
          something to do with something I supposedly did while drunk, which I
          do not remember, but which my friends have found not-so-subtle ways to
          tease me about.

          So, I think not.

          But someone should do a Scotts Valley cache centered around the cool
          movies at locally-owned DVD To Go, in my opinion. Much better
          selection of the indie films, and their prices are very competitive.

          --Stephanie

          On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:06:15 -0800 (PST), Gabrielle
          <go2garrett@...> wrote:

          > Maybe we do, maybe we don't. But we are in Scotts Valley. The Chasing Amy
          > cache is a nice hike that our family enjoyed, btw. Maybe you can get
          > someone else to watch the movie and collect the answers for you!
          >
          > - Chickasaw (of ynots4)
          >
          > Stephanie Cottrell Bryant <mortaine@...> wrote:
          >
          > Ones closest to my house that I haven't found:
          >
          > Chasing Amy (never going to do this one-- I hate that movie)
          > Sky Park Micro View (I tried on Saturday, but didn't find it)
          >
          > I think ynots4 must live just down the street from me.
          >
          > --mortaine

          Stephanie Bryant
          mortaine@...
          http://www.mortaine.com
        • jesus_hiding_place
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
            Home coordinates: in Marina, CA

            Closest to home caches:
            .2 mi - Close to Home by jesus_hiding_place *mine!*
            .5 mi - Johnny Cache by Biggeeks
            .6 mi - K - CACHE by C&MMorris
            .8 mi - Central Coast Seedbank (RELOADED! 8/15) by biggeeks

            JHP
            Psalm 32:7