Re: [CCGC] Re: Name your closest to home caches and did you hide any?

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 31, 2005
      Maybe we do, maybe we don't. But we are in Scotts Valley.  The Chasing Amy cache is a nice hike that our family enjoyed, btw.  Maybe you can get someone else to watch the movie and collect the answers for you!

      - Chickasaw (of ynots4)

      Stephanie Cottrell Bryant <mortaine@...> wrote:

      Ones closest to my house that I haven't found:

      Chasing Amy (never going to do this one-- I hate that movie)
      Sky Park Micro View (I tried on Saturday, but didn't find it)

      I think ynots4 must live just down the street from me.

      --mortaine

        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
          Nah, I'm in Scotts Valley (so are the 2 caches I listed). My husband
          goes up to Hollister to go 4-wheeling pretty regularly, but I don't
          know if I've ever even been.

          --Stephanie

          --
          Stephanie Bryant
          mortaine@...
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
            I can't even think of who I could ask for that. My aversion to it has
            something to do with something I supposedly did while drunk, which I
            do not remember, but which my friends have found not-so-subtle ways to
            tease me about.

            So, I think not.

            But someone should do a Scotts Valley cache centered around the cool
            movies at locally-owned DVD To Go, in my opinion. Much better
            selection of the indie films, and their prices are very competitive.

            --Stephanie

            On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:06:15 -0800 (PST), Gabrielle
            <go2garrett@...> wrote:

            > Maybe we do, maybe we don't. But we are in Scotts Valley. The Chasing Amy
            > cache is a nice hike that our family enjoyed, btw. Maybe you can get
            > someone else to watch the movie and collect the answers for you!
            >
            > - Chickasaw (of ynots4)
            >
            > Stephanie Cottrell Bryant <mortaine@...> wrote:
            >
            > Ones closest to my house that I haven't found:
            >
            > Chasing Amy (never going to do this one-- I hate that movie)
            > Sky Park Micro View (I tried on Saturday, but didn't find it)
            >
            > I think ynots4 must live just down the street from me.
            >
            > --mortaine

            Stephanie Bryant
            mortaine@...
            http://www.mortaine.com
          • jesus_hiding_place
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
              Home coordinates: in Marina, CA

              Closest to home caches:
              .2 mi - Close to Home by jesus_hiding_place *mine!*
              .5 mi - Johnny Cache by Biggeeks
              .6 mi - K - CACHE by C&MMorris
              .8 mi - Central Coast Seedbank (RELOADED! 8/15) by biggeeks

              JHP
              Psalm 32:7