Re: Name your closest to home caches and did you hide any?

  • Stephanie Cottrell Bryant
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 31, 2005
      Ones closest to my house that I haven't found:

      Chasing Amy (never going to do this one-- I hate that movie)
      Sky Park Micro View (I tried on Saturday, but didn't find it)

      I think ynots4 must live just down the street from me.

      --mortaine
    • Gabrielle

          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
            Nah, I'm in Scotts Valley (so are the 2 caches I listed). My husband
            goes up to Hollister to go 4-wheeling pretty regularly, but I don't
            know if I've ever even been.

            --Stephanie

            --
            Stephanie Bryant
            mortaine@...
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
              I can't even think of who I could ask for that. My aversion to it has
              something to do with something I supposedly did while drunk, which I
              do not remember, but which my friends have found not-so-subtle ways to
              tease me about.

              So, I think not.

              But someone should do a Scotts Valley cache centered around the cool
              movies at locally-owned DVD To Go, in my opinion. Much better
              selection of the indie films, and their prices are very competitive.

              --Stephanie

              On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:06:15 -0800 (PST), Gabrielle
              <go2garrett@...> wrote:

              > Maybe we do, maybe we don't. But we are in Scotts Valley. The Chasing Amy
              > cache is a nice hike that our family enjoyed, btw. Maybe you can get
              > someone else to watch the movie and collect the answers for you!
              >
              > - Chickasaw (of ynots4)
              >
              > Stephanie Cottrell Bryant <mortaine@...> wrote:
              >
              > Ones closest to my house that I haven't found:
              >
              > Chasing Amy (never going to do this one-- I hate that movie)
              > Sky Park Micro View (I tried on Saturday, but didn't find it)
              >
              > I think ynots4 must live just down the street from me.
              >
              > --mortaine

              Stephanie Bryant
              mortaine@...
              http://www.mortaine.com
            • jesus_hiding_place
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
                Home coordinates: in Marina, CA

                Closest to home caches:
                .2 mi - Close to Home by jesus_hiding_place *mine!*
                .5 mi - Johnny Cache by Biggeeks
                .6 mi - K - CACHE by C&MMorris
                .8 mi - Central Coast Seedbank (RELOADED! 8/15) by biggeeks

                JHP
                Psalm 32:7