Re: [CCGC] Hello New Members

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
      Thanks if anyone is going caching anywhere in or near Santa Maria please let me know I know we're several are in orcutt so if anyone wanted some easys let me know

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 17, 2013, at 8:09 PM, "ynots4chickasaw" <go2garrett@...> wrote:

      Hello all:

      I just thought I would touch base again and welcome our newest members. This is a leaderless yahoogroup. The owner of this group is long gone :)

      I have approved those who appear to be real geocachers, but have no other activity in the Central Coast area presently.

      Feel free to continue to put out requests for caching help or perhaps connect to seek some caches together.

      Happy Trails!

      Chickasaw of "ynots4" (Santa Cruz geocacher)

    • Karen Bailey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2013
        Hello,

        Could you please remove me from the group? I recently moved to NC and will no longer be caching in your area.

        Thank you,

        Karen