Re: geocaching

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2013
      That is 175 miles each way for me. But I have very few finds in the area so it could be worth the mileage. Any ideas for keeping expenses down?

      Could be an interesting weekend venture if others were interested in carpool and group caching. (My geocaching is usually a solo activity)

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Matt" wrote:

      > i was wondering if anyone was going geocaching in or around santa maria/orcutt

    • Matt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2013
        Sorry I'm not sure how to keep the cost down I usually go solo too so I wanted to try something different

        Sent from my iPhone