Be Careful Where You Put Your Hands

  • dpkemper4@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2012
      Be careful where you put your hands! We're all aware of spiders, snakes and other things that bite. Today I came across something rather dangerous. I found four used hypodermic needles hiding under a rock withing two inches of a cache. Luckily all the caps were on and I didn't get stuck but it could happen. It was a good reminder to me to always look before touching.
    • Eileen
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2012
        They should be reported to the local police department.  Thanks for the wise warning.

        SandpointIDgirl