Pirate Booty

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2005
      Arrrrr, matey,
      This sounds like fun if we can do it on Saturday or Sunday. Let me
      know. Might even see some moggle bootie if the weather is fair.
      You know they say that no two are alike, I am keeping a survey and
      you know, I think they are right.
    • Reed Thayer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2005

        Remember, it's not the size of the waves

        It's the motion of the ocean

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2005
          Join the Navy and Ride the Waves, or Join the Army and Wack it