Re: Any events planned for 2012?

  • Nakiah Burnes
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2012
      I live in Santa Maria. I have two little ones so my range is about 30 miles. would go as far as lompoc, guadalupe or 5 cities.

      Also, I got a call out of the blue. A local boyscout leader wants someone to instruct his boys in geo caching so they can earn a badge for it. Any takers?
    • Wayne Bailey
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2012
        I see a "power line" which I haven't done around the north end of Vandenburg Village - might be an interesting place to take the scouts.

        If I were involved it would have to be on a Saturday afternoon or Sunday...

        I live in Santa Maria. I have two little ones so my range is about 30 miles. would go as far as lompoc, guadalupe or 5 cities.

        Also, I got a call out of the blue. A local boyscout leader wants someone to instruct his boys in geo caching so they can earn a badge for it. Any takers?

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)