WELCOME TO NEW MEMBERS!

  • ynots4chickasaw
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2011
      Summer is almost over and we have new members! You may introduce yourselves and see if you can make some connections here. The geocaching yahoogroups are no longer very active, but if something important comes up, it might be posted here. We are happy for caching get-together suggestions that might appeal to others.

      This group currently has 106 members, 6 member accounts are bouncing, including the 2 founders of the group ;) I am one of the "appointed" moderators that lives in Santa Cruz and have been geocaching since Nov. 2003. The only Central Coast geocache I own is the virtual called "The World's Largest Artichoke" in Castroville. Most of my cache hides are in Santa Cruz County.

      Happy trails everyone!

      Chickasaw, of ynots4