Re: SEATTLE BLOCK PARTY 20AUG2011

  • Nakiah Burnes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2011
      Someday, I am going to put that travel agent school to work...

      If you want another option to having to drive by yourself....
      Amtrak.com offers:
      $261.00 round trip (with AAA or senior discount)
      Train #14, Coast Starlight

      Leave: Thu Aug 18 2011
      San Luis Obispo, CA (SLO)
      Seattle, WA (SEA)

      Duration: 29 hr each way

      *** with your Isuzu, AAA estimates your round trip gas cost to be $448.88 at current prices!

      Taking the train is a

      <<<<<<<< savings of over $225 >>>>>>>>>>

      if you go by yourself!

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2011
        If no one opts for the carpool then I may just do this.

        Cheaper than flying or driving. I can just watch the scenery which beats driving.

        Only downside is no geocaching on route. But I got many of the easy pickings near the highway last year.

        Still open to carpool - someone else's car or mine...