Re: [CCGC] Re: GROUNDSPEAK HQ BLOCK PARTY

  • Wayne Bailey
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2011
      a.k.a. rainbow_guyz
      I was thinking in terms of 2-3 days up, the event, then 2-3 days back. Depending upon how much geocaching on route was wanted. (I already have all the esay pickings along I5) Could go a little longer. Wouldn't mind a bit longer in Seattle area. My sister will go to event and she will put me up - so lodging expense in Seattle area is not a consideration for me.

      When I went to geowoodstock last year I stayed in Yreka, then near Portland for 1st stash marker.
      Also allowed time for adventures exhibit at Redding - that has moved along so no need to allow time for that.