Re: GROUNDSPEAK HQ BLOCK PARTY

  • ramayadub
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6 12:31 PM
      is this rainbowguy? if so, it was me that mentioned it and i'm willing! what sort of total days there and back window are you looking at?

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "ca_bicycler" <ca_bicycler@...> wrote:

      > I heard some chit chat at recent events regarding a group effort to go to Groundspeak HQ block party (GC2FYVM). That is 20AUG2011 in downtown Seattle, WA.
      >
      > I would like to be included. I am fairly certain I can take the vacation days. I would be more interested in contributing gas money and less interested in taking my car (one is a 2000 model year Izusu Amigo - might not be reliable and other is a two-seat Pontiac roadster with practically no space for luggage). I am also good for splitting lodgings. (Though I won't need that in Seattle - sister rainbowgrrl will put me up)
      >
      > Let's start planning!

    • Wayne Bailey
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6 12:45 PM
        a.k.a. rainbow_guyz
        I was thinking in terms of 2-3 days up, the event, then 2-3 days back. Depending upon how much geocaching on route was wanted. (I already have all the esay pickings along I5) Could go a little longer. Wouldn't mind a bit longer in Seattle area. My sister will go to event and she will put me up - so lodging expense in Seattle area is not a consideration for me.

        When I went to geowoodstock last year I stayed in Yreka, then near Portland for 1st stash marker.
        Also allowed time for adventures exhibit at Redding - that has moved along so no need to allow time for that.

        is this rainbowguy?  if so, it was me that mentioned it and i'm willing!  what sort of total days there and back window are you looking at?

        --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "ca_bicycler" <ca_bicycler@...> wrote:

        > I heard some chit chat at recent events regarding a group effort to go to Groundspeak HQ block party (GC2FYVM). That is 20AUG2011 in downtown Seattle, WA.
        >
        > I would like to be included. I am fairly certain I can take the vacation days. I would be more interested in contributing gas money and less interested in taking my car (one is a 2000 model year Izusu Amigo - might not be reliable and other is a two-seat Pontiac roadster with practically no space for luggage). I am also good for splitting lodgings. (Though I won't need that in Seattle - sister rainbowgrrl will put me up)
        >
        > Let's start planning!

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: