pinnacles caches

  • ramayadub
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2011
      greetings all! i'm posting a quick invite here...next week is spring break in this household and i've been thinking of doing the pinnacles...anybody want to join me? tuesday would be the only bad day...let me know! :)

      ramona (schnookies)
    • ramayadub
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2011
        okay...scratch the pinnacles this week...ugh, this godawful rain on spring break! it won't stop me from caching completely but i'm thinking i don't need to be in the pinnacles for a flash flood! oh well!