Re: [CCGC] PLANS: NIGHT CACHING 12NOV2010

  • Shawn and Rachele Enokawa
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2010
      Flanders Mansion is well marked and in a nice preserve (so you will feel quite at easy and safe) you should have no problems finding the cache.

      Half-life:Ununtrium was the hardest for me (I kept thinking there was another stage.) There will be residentially challenged people in there which is fine but when you get closer to them they become very quiet so it makes it a wee bit scary. I'm sure they're harmless, they left us alone.

      Haunted Forest was well marked too and the most fun due to the eerie forest. We went last November with a group of 9. None of us had any ticks after.

      Good luck with them all and I'll watch for your logs. =)

      Rachele
      da_ewoks

      Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 4:37 PM
      Subject: Re: [CCGC] PLANS: NIGHT CACHING 12NOV2010

      Mark will be there.  He drives a dark Honda pilot.  If my mom will watch the kids, I will be there too!

      Stacey

      On Nov 12, 2010, at 4:32 PM, "ca_bicycler" <ca_bicycler@...> wrote:

      Based on responses thus far, lets plan to
      meet at 1900 (7pm) at the Carmel Mission Parking lot.
      For the Flanders Haunted Mansion cache.
      Depending on how that goes could try other caches afterward.
      We'll keep da_ewoks on standby for phone-a-friend - of course anyone including previous finders who wish to tag a long are more than welcome to do so.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2010
        Leaving Monterey now. Look for Yellow Pontiac Solstice....