Re: Climbing Cache

    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2004
      Alright, this is too quiet on the climbing cache :/ I'm going to
      speculate: I think it's out by the Bunny Cache/Musical Cross area.
      Some nice looking granite boulders out there.

      Next question: is it a regular or a micro? I'd hate to have to look
      for a micro stuffed in a crack or something, while trying to grapple
      up a rock face :0

      And to answer BuckyDef: No! There's a stairway leading up to the
      balcony :) I dropped by this weekend during my hardware store run,
      and asked about the cost. It sounded like my one theory was
      correct. They count on a few folks to pay for equipment/instruction
      to pay for the use of the balcony. If I remember right, the cost was
      $15.00/person for shoes/harness/belay slave. If you already have
      equipment and the knowledge, then it's cheaper. They do require a
      quick instruction even for experienced climbers, and a signed waiver.