Poll results for ccgca

  • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 19, 2005
      The following ccgca poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: What winter holiday do you celebrate?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Christmas, 3 votes, 60.00%
      - Hannukah, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Ramdan, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Other, 2 votes, 40.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ccgca

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2005
        The following ccgca poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: New Year, a new poll.
        "What prompted you to join this group
        for Central Coast Geocachers?"

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Wanted to meet (or keep in touch with) other geocachers in the Monterey Bay area and exchange ideas., 4 votes, 23.53%
        - To hear about new geocaches and geocaching events in this area., 4 votes, 23.53%
        - To learn more about the sport and using my gps., 1 votes, 5.88%
        - To read what local geocachers are saying and doing., 4 votes, 23.53%
        - I wanted a chance to share my geocaching experiences with others., 2 votes, 11.76%
        - I cannot geocache very often so I want to be part of a forum that will keep me involved between cache hunts., 1 votes, 5.88%
        - None of the above., 1 votes, 5.88%