PLANS: NIGHT CACHING 12NOV2010

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2010
      Based on responses thus far, lets plan to
      meet at 1900 (7pm) at the Carmel Mission Parking lot.
      For the Flanders Haunted Mansion cache.
      Depending on how that goes could try other caches afterward.
      We'll keep da_ewoks on standby for phone-a-friend - of course anyone including previous finders who wish to tag a long are more than welcome to do so.
    • Stacey Teague
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2010
        Mark will be there.  He drives a dark Honda pilot.  If my mom will watch the kids, I will be there too!

        Stacey

        On Nov 12, 2010, at 4:32 PM, "ca_bicycler" <ca_bicycler@...> wrote:

        Based on responses thus far, lets plan to
        meet at 1900 (7pm) at the Carmel Mission Parking lot.
        For the Flanders Haunted Mansion cache.
        Depending on how that goes could try other caches afterward.
        We'll keep da_ewoks on standby for phone-a-friend - of course anyone including previous finders who wish to tag a long are more than welcome to do so.

      • Shawn and Rachele Enokawa
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 12, 2010
          Flanders Mansion is well marked and in a nice preserve (so you will feel quite at easy and safe) you should have no problems finding the cache.

          Half-life:Ununtrium was the hardest for me (I kept thinking there was another stage.) There will be residentially challenged people in there which is fine but when you get closer to them they become very quiet so it makes it a wee bit scary. I'm sure they're harmless, they left us alone.

          Haunted Forest was well marked too and the most fun due to the eerie forest. We went last November with a group of 9. None of us had any ticks after.

          Good luck with them all and I'll watch for your logs. =)

          Rachele
          da_ewoks

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 12, 2010
            Leaving Monterey now. Look for Yellow Pontiac Solstice....