Re: [CCGC] Re: NIGHT CACHING 12NOV2010

  • Stacey Teague
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 12, 2010
      Mark is definitely interested!

      Stacey

      On Nov 12, 2010, at 10:18 AM, "ca_bicycler" <ca_bicycler@...> wrote:

      Timing is flexible. It is dark by 1830. So any time after that. I hope to score one smiley face and sign a log before midnight - thus extending my "streak" by one more day.

      Also feel free to contact anyone else who might be interested but who has not subscribed to this list!

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 12, 2010
        In case anyone was wondering, ca(lifornia)_bicycler is rainbow_guyz on geocaching.com

        The Giants themed cache across the road from the start of the Haunted Mansion cache is designed to be found night or day - anyone who hasn't done that one may want to add it to their list.

        --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "ca_bicycler" <ca_bicycler@...> wrote:

        > GC2036H A Night Hike In The Haunted Forest
        > GC1HQD0 Half Life Series: Ununtrium
        > GC2H578 ~Flanders Haunted Mansion @ Night~
        >
        > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "ca_bicycler" <ca_bicycler@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Anyone wishing to make a joint effort on one or more of the local night caches - Night Hike in the Haunted Forest, The one in the Half-life series, and/or the New night cache in Carmel - kindly respond to this email before dark.

      • Shawn and Rachele Enokawa
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 12, 2010
          Hi all!

          I've done all the night caches and would recommend doing Flanders Haunted Mansion first, Half-life:Ununtrium second, and Haunted Forest last. I could come along if you wish for help in keeping everyone on the right path. I'll keep following the posts.

          Happy caching~

          Rachele
          da_ewoks

          Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 12:06 PM
          Subject: [CCGC] Re: NIGHT CACHING 12NOV2010 DETAILS

          href="mailto:ccgca%40yahoogroups.com">ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "ca_bicycler" <ca_bicycler@> wrote:

          > > Anyone wishing to make a
          joint effort on one or more of the local night caches - Night Hike in the Haunted Forest, The one in the Half-life series, and/or the New night cache in Carmel - kindly respond to this email before dark.

        • Stacey
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 12, 2010
            Mark is up for it. He might just go to Flanders (since we live in Carmel) but I bet he'll be up for all three. Let me know what time and where to meet and he (or both of us) will be there.

            Stacey
            aka Wavesprite
            AKA Team Teague