Re: NIGHT CACHING 12NOV2010

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 12, 2010
      Timing is flexible. It is dark by 1830. So any time after that. I hope to score one smiley face and sign a log before midnight - thus extending my "streak" by one more day.

      Also feel free to contact anyone else who might be interested but who has not subscribed to this list!

      --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "Stacey" <Wavesprite@...> wrote:

      > Mark might be interested, especially the one in Carmel. We've been out of the loop, but need to get back in it!
      >
      > Do you know what time you are thinking of going, and what are the GC numbers for the cache?
      >
      > What
      >
      > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "ca_bicycler" <ca_bicycler@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Anyone wishing to make a joint effort on one or more of the local night caches - Night Hike in the Haunted Forest, The one in the Half-life series, and/or the New night cache in Carmel - kindly respond to this email before dark.

    • Stacey Teague
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 12, 2010
        Mark is definitely interested!

        Stacey

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 12, 2010
          In case anyone was wondering, ca(lifornia)_bicycler is rainbow_guyz on geocaching.com

          The Giants themed cache across the road from the start of the Haunted Mansion cache is designed to be found night or day - anyone who hasn't done that one may want to add it to their list.

          --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "ca_bicycler" <ca_bicycler@...> wrote:

          > GC2036H A Night Hike In The Haunted Forest
          > GC1HQD0 Half Life Series: Ununtrium
          > GC2H578 ~Flanders Haunted Mansion @ Night~
          >
          > --- In ccgca@yahoogroups.com, "ca_bicycler" <ca_bicycler@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Anyone wishing to make a joint effort on one or more of the local night caches - Night Hike in the Haunted Forest, The one in the Half-life series, and/or the New night cache in Carmel - kindly respond to this email before dark.

        • Shawn and Rachele Enokawa
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 12, 2010
            Hi all!

            I've done all the night caches and would recommend doing Flanders Haunted Mansion first, Half-life:Ununtrium second, and Haunted Forest last. I could come along if you wish for help in keeping everyone on the right path. I'll keep following the posts.

            Happy caching~

            Rachele
            da_ewoks

            Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 12:06 PM
            Subject: [CCGC] Re: NIGHT CACHING 12NOV2010 DETAILS

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 12, 2010
              Mark is up for it. He might just go to Flanders (since we live in Carmel) but I bet he'll be up for all three. Let me know what time and where to meet and he (or both of us) will be there.

              Stacey
              aka Wavesprite
              AKA Team Teague