Re: New poll for ccgca

  • redtroll2
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 19 7:50 PM
      Let's just say I started the online group
    • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 30, 2005
        ccgca group:

        What should our next Geocaching event be?

        o Beach Partay
        o BBQ at local park
        o Pizza Night
        o Other- please state

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • ccgca@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 25, 2005
          ccgca group:

          Assuming we could produce a CCGC geocoin for between $5 and $7,
          how many would you be interested in purchasing?

          o 1
          o 2
          o 3
          o 4