Re: [CCGC] WHERI GOING

  • Wayne Bailey
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2010
      I've logged all of them in the area except Sea of Cortez. That one is on the agenda for Saturday morning - weather permitting.

      Also I have multiple wherigo-enabled devices - so it could be more hands on for you (or others who might wish to tag along).

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 17, 2011
        are you still up for any whereigos? i'm game! and i've got from tomorrow to next weekend off!

        ramona