WELCOME TO NEW MEMBERS!

  • ynots4chickasaw
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2010
      We don't really have a fearless leader in this group, but feel free to introduce yourselves and ask questions here. I am one of 3 moderators who were assigned just before the creator of this group left us.

      My geocaching name is "Ynots4" and I live in Santa Cruz. My largest involvement in CCGCA right now is ownership of a virtual geocache in Castroville. Stop by sometime if you haven't already. (GCHK3T)

      Have fun and happy trails!

      Chickasaw of ynots4
    • ynots4chickasaw
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2011
        This group has now reached 101 members. There hasn't been any discussion since December. Anything new going on?

        I live in Santa Cruz and haven't been south much lately. Lots of folks have been visiting my virtual in Castroville. Good cold weather cache ;)

        Happy Trails!

        ~ Chickasaw of "ynots4"
      • ynots4chickasaw
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2011
          Summer is almost over and we have new members! You may introduce yourselves and see if you can make some connections here. The geocaching yahoogroups are no longer very active, but if something important comes up, it might be posted here. We are happy for caching get-together suggestions that might appeal to others.

          This group currently has 106 members, 6 member accounts are bouncing, including the 2 founders of the group ;) I am one of the "appointed" moderators that lives in Santa Cruz and have been geocaching since Nov. 2003. The only Central Coast geocache I own is the virtual called "The World's Largest Artichoke" in Castroville. Most of my cache hides are in Santa Cruz County.

          Happy trails everyone!

          Chickasaw, of ynots4