WHERIGO JOINT VENTURES

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2010
      Just got back from my trip to Geowoodstock yesterday evening. Mondo logging to do!

      Now planning the evenings for this week and then the weekend.

      I want to try the Sea of Cortez (wherigo) one evening this week - anyone who wishes to tag along please respond to this post. Can be any evening other than Wednesday. Time could be flexible from about 5pm until dark.

      I am supposed to go on a hike at Wilder Ranch on Saturday - roughly 11am - 4pm. I am thinking of trying Pacific Mall Garden Bingo (wherigo) and/or The Western Canon (two consecutive wherigo cartridges) while I am in the area. Could be early or after the hike. Anyone wishing to tag along please respond to this post.

      I have extra wherigo-enabled GPSr - to share - and to improve the odds of the program working on at least one device.