AEROBIC WHERIGO FRIDAY AFTER WORK

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2010
      Okay, the actual wherigo doesn't sound like much exercise. But getting there will give me an excuse to burn off some of the excess pizza calories which I ate this week. I will take multiple wherigo-enabled devices - and as usual anyone who wishes to try wherigo or get some wherigo cache icons without investing in special hardware is welcome to tag along. Game plan is to arrive at Syzygy (GC27WJ9) by 5:30 p.m.

      Also, thinking of Treasure Island III (GC18CR7) on Sunday afternoon around 5 p.m. Paddle boats are $20 for an hour - closes at 6:30 p.m. Up to 3 adults may ride a paddle boat.

      Please reply to this post if interested in joining the fun for one or both of these cache outings.