RE: [CCGC] Re: G.I. Go VS. The Wheri-bot

  • Dave Hiatt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2010
      I'd be into this.   But they'd have to be in kid-friendly places, as I am single so when I cache, the kids cache.  And it would mostly have to be weekends.

      deltahotel

      To: ccgca@yahoogroups.com
      From: ca_bicycler@...
      Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 02:11:12 +0000
      Subject: [CCGC] Re: G.I. Go VS. The Wheri-bot

      Mission accomplished. Geobot completes on the Colorado 300 with updated "firmware". Thanks to touchstone for suggesting that easy fix. Added bonus - da_ewoks borrowed my Nuvi 550 and gets one more smiley face for completing geobot. If you know someone who is interested in getting the wherigo's without getting the hardware but is not on this list then you might suggest that they join. I'm free most weekdays after work...